Saturday 13 August 2011

SLIGHTLY TEST LIGHT WITH MY SECOND MODEL


I tried to put a quite bright light beneath my second model (made before). I also tried a colour glass papers (which are see-through) onto the roll.
Problems :
The connection between two colours of the roll is too thick and it causes loosening on the papers' surfaces.
I did buy a 12V light with an AKALINE 12V battery (Energizer). It didn't work at all. Then I tried with an AAA 1.5V battery, it worked but the light lit on very slightly. Final solution : I connected 8 of the AAA batteries together (=12V), it worked well but it ended up being too long for the model.

Feedback from Friday class :
Make a box with quite lots of holes on it for more effects
Fix the light so it can move
Make the roll horizontally, so the users can reflect the light onto the wall or any dark surfaces horizontally.