Monday 18 July 2011

WEEK 1

Other students in my group brought a lot of interesting things last week, such  as helicopter toy, rubik, top spin... They really inspired my for the first project. In my opinion, making something like interactive objects is just amazing, a lot of innovations and interesting experiences are up in my mind. Three things I found the first week is interesting.
1) Lots of fun in class through experiencing the object students brought to class
2) Hearing really innovative thoughts from other student and even from my tutor
3) I found so new with interactive objects, because I am always be impressed by interactive objects like Ipod, Ipad, touchscreen things... and really want to make something like them.

Next week, I am ready for my own ideas and sketches, ready to rock !!!