Friday 30 September 2011

CHANGES

My whole design intention is changed a lot since I've put a lot of efforts into researching. My design point is still the simplicity yet a little bit elegant and glossy looks in it. At the very first, I wanted to keep every just really simple as lots of white in, but then reconsidered almost the Apple's products users care about the appearance. There I go, some circles, some 3D, lighting effects made my design. Another very important factor out of simplicity/clearance is the design trend needs to be integrated. I don't have many sketches for the interface, but I will try my best to bring them all up.
Sketch for the login frame, very rough though but I did manage to have my whole design trend (quite lots of curve) I love this!











Some sketches on computer I've finished yet